Every successful business needs an attorney they can call and ask questions of. Business owners, especially small business owners, often do not have anyone working for them that can share the perspective of the owner on matters. Having a good business law attorney can put your company in its best position to grow and prosper. Morphis Law & Mediation is committed to providing the personal service required to understand the unique circumstances surrounding each of our business client’s situations.
Clients of Morphis Law & Mediation operate in a variety of organizational structures, which include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and joint ventures across a broad range of industries, including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and distribution. We also have extensive experience creating and representing charitable and nonprofit and tax exempt corporation and foundations.
Our concentration and considerable depth and range of experience with businesses across a variety of industries greatly enhances Morphis Law & Mediation’s ability to provide our clients with practical and effective legal counsel and advice. There are many challenges in today’s increasingly complex business and legal environment. We understand and appreciate these challenges and value highly the opportunity to assist our clients in achieving their business goals. Some of the services we provide businesses include:
- Consultation about the right entity structure for a new business
- Formation and organization of a new business
- Formation of non-profit corporations and unincorporated associations
- Obtaining of tax exempt, commonly referred to as 501(c)(3), status for non-profit organizations
- Contract review and negotiations
- Mergers and Acquisitions of businesses
- Sales and Dissolutions of businesses
- Business Succession Planning
- Acting on a retainer basis as general counsel for small businesses and non-profit organizations
If you, your business or non-profit organization would like to discuss how Morphis Law & Mediation can be of assistance then give us a call today at (828) 328-5297.